Old 05-17-2015, 07:59 PM
Bee Beatty

Really enjoy seeing all the fabrics. Miss making blocks! Been working on my UFO's! Will get Boom 11 quilt on the long arm this week. As for Nana's Giggle Quilt.....it is priceless! Heartfelt thanks to everyone who put so much love into this Boom 14 quilt! Will be quilting this one myself. Can't wait to get started.

Kass...thanks for helping me remember who made that song so wonderful! Look forward to swapping with you again!

Billie.....you are on my mind tonight...I know how hard it is to watch someone you love bear so much pain, fear and discouragement! You have given me so much wisdom while caring for my Mother...it has really helped me find peace and just love her by being there....and letting her be who she is right now and just be me with her. She and I have grown so close over the past months....learning how to love each other unconditionally as we make this journey together. Praying for healing and comfort for you both and your family.

Below is an entry I made to my journal. I am keeping it to capture many of the thoughts and feelings I am experiencing during this time with my Mother.

" I am beginning to understand that God has given us all the ability to bring about healing - clearly for ourselves and others.....when I love you unconditionally...I am able to see you as you are without judgment....only truth. I see that your truth is much like mine - fearing fear itself, wishing for answers that have no questions, waiting for love without loving......its when I begin to see you in truth......that I see me. And its there that I find the courage to face my own truth! There I find empathy and wisdom that surpasses all understanding.....and there I find peace....the wisdom and peace of God which brings about healing - mind, body and spirit."

Terriamn....love your poinsettas! Working on Christmas in July is a favorite project for me.

Flowergirl...if you do the three month group...making 19 blocks ( leaving the one you make for you last), it works out to be about one block every 5 days! If you keep your designs simple at first...they will go fast. If you don't already know about QuiltersCache.com, check it out. There are many beautiful and simple patterns to follow for 12.5 inch block construction. We are all here to help you with questions anytime.

Sleep well everyone!
Bee