View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 04:44 AM
shy

I use a long a long tweeter to get get thread that just gets through the needle..but ur fingers are too big to grab..also it is great for picking up lint in the bobbin case if u are using cotton thread..and don't want to take it all apart while quilting to clean it..I also use a small basting brush on my Viking..it has a top loading bobbin..when I clean it I run the brush into the side holes when I turn the casing..it pulls bunches of lint out ..that would settle in the bottom of the machine case..I do it very gentle ..so as not to force..also..I took a long one piece ball point pen apart..use the shaft on the thread holder for big and tall thread spools..use plastic wrap to draw a quilt design on over the quilt to see if I like it before I begin to sew..bags with zippers for sheets and pillow cases..etc..put cut pieces in them..use plastic from packages for temples..use note books with plastic insert sheets for all loose patterns..like ones I cope from the net..I can go on..lol..but won't..