View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 07:36 AM
Hikeaddict

I honestly believed deep down that my head was going to explode on this one...partly because I have never done triangles like this and partly because when I came downstairs this morning the cat had strewn my carefully planted seedling peat pods all over the dining room floor and I was in a generally fowl mood this morning

The trouble started with the white on white...I misread the instructions and cut the WOW in such a way that I could not use what was sent- didn't have a big enough piece left to make the bigger square. So I went to my fabric place and got a VERY similar WOW with flowers and leaves...unfortunately they didn't have the identical...sorry about that. Wasn't sure how else to rectify the situation. Then of course I just struggled generally with the triangles, but I left enough by doing VERY scant seam allowances that trimming them seems to have done the trick. Anyway, it's better than I thought. The colors got all messed up when transferring to the computer again. The bluish looking one is actually a medium dull purple and the DARK green one isnt dark..it's also a muted flat sort of green. I know dark colors were out for this one- they really aren't so dark! Promise! Anyway. I am behind but catching up!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]520170[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails trpblock.jpg