Old 05-20-2015, 08:42 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Strange thing is where I grew up it was called 'TLC' or to have a friend, you need to be one. Always show concern for the other person; treat them the way you want to be treated.

No matter how little you have, others may have less so share. No matter how much you have, someone always has more.

No matter what you do, someone else thinks they can do it better. But to do it right, you need to do it yourself.

If I say 'left', my dh will go right. . . because in his mind he is always right. And its always my fault no matter what hits the fan. I am exhausted after a morning run to my hometown for quick bunch of groceries. His Irish logic got to me...and now I can rest and relax.

He is a 'Thursday child' and I am a Sunday child. The old nursery rhyme: Monday's child is fair of face, Tuesday 's child is full of grace, Wednesday's child is full of woe, Thursday's child has far to go, Friday's child works hard for a living, Saturday's child is loving and giving, But the child who is born on the Sabbath day is fair and wise and good in every way. SLo I am always right!

I am waiting, Honchey, until I see the book to make a suggestion.... and if I will try a few or not.