Old 05-20-2015, 01:16 PM
suzy0879

[ATTACH=CONFIG]520203[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]520204[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]520205[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]520206[/ATTACH]

Mary sent me an awesome package today. I was so excited to go thru it all. The little May basket is so cute with the special pins that she made for me. I know I will forget something that was included. There is a little note pad that looks like a little purse, she made me a coin purse that is out of turquoise fabric that has sewing tools on it. Flower seed a stiletto that is beautiful and it has a sewing machine charm on the top. She printed out the chart that tells you all that you can cut from a fat quarter. I saw this on Pinterest and thought how neat and thought I would copy it sometime. Now it slips right into the needle case that she made. The fabric on the needle case is turquoise, gold and blue colors and is just beautiful. She has crochet around the button that is attached to the front of the case. The needle case is tied with satin turquoise ribbon and at the to tied 2 of the smallest spools of thread I have ever seen. Mary included a card that she designed and printed herself. Oh and she included rolos that were confiscated as I opened the package. I know she spent a lot of time on this package because the details shows. She included a pair of earring that are scissors, needles, and the tiniest of scissors behind the white flower pouch in the nc. A needle charm is attached to the felt and there are still more goodies in the back of the nc. A needle threader, measuring tape, and thread are in the back. Thank you so very much Mary. I love everything.
Attached Images