Old 05-21-2015, 06:25 AM
grant15clone

Originally Posted by manicmike View Post
Grant, what do you mean? Nobody ever gets abused on this forum and it's only abuse or advertising that will get you banned. Are you saying you've been the perpetrator of abuse or the victim? I read both in your post.

If you're proven to be a reasonable person you won't be banned (although tell SteveH this ;-) ), or not for long. I was given a slap last year for trying to get someone to own up to something. Both he and I got the same warning.
I didn't mean to say that anyone was being abused. Perhaps Miriam said it better. I got my hand slapped about the same time SteveH and Miriam got their hands slapped. Someone was needing a part that I had. I offered it to them and was put on double secret probation. I thought that I was helping them. To be honest, I was a little put off by it and didn't post for a while but kept up on the 3 or 4 pages I subscribed to. I have always tried to help people here when I could trying to pay back the kindness and help I got when I needed it. I was disappointed to find out that some help was frowned upon.
~G~