Old 05-21-2015, 01:00 PM
Honchey

I glanced at the book and found about 6 blocks with the dreaded "Y" or "angled" seams...lots of little pieces also..but as you said Nina "doable"..I also love the fabrics Laurie used.. I know I have a big ziplock bag of them somewhere in this house...

I think we should add the "S" for sampler in the title.. I also leaning towards the 2 a week and if you don't get them done who's going to complain??? not me.. or maybe one a week and make a few "bonus" blocks during the month.. I don't know..We'll figure something out ...When did we decide to start this quiltalong? I don't remember..I know Carriem said towards the end of summer. When should I post the new thread? A month before we start? We started the first one on August 4th, 2010...wow...five yrs ago... I'm going to start getting my fabric put together..I will be organized for this quiltalong.. I just looked at the calendar and July 7th is a Tuesday to post the thread. and guess what..August 4th is a Tuesday !!!! I think that's an omen...We should start the first Tuesday of August????

GrannyQ, good to hear from you!!!