View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 05:56 PM
manicmike

Originally Posted by Macybaby View Post
It is very interesting the difference in pricing - over here, that swiss zigzagger would sell for around $200 - even without a machine!

I'd love to find a couple of later aluminum 201's, and would love a black and a tan one LOL!! I'll be lucky if I ever encounter one at a price I can afford.
If you can organise the shipping (in someone else's shipping container load would be your only affordable option), I'll find you two machines. Actually if you do it now you can have two of mine (they're very common here) for what I paid (no breaking of the rules here). I'd keep the motors and FCs as they would be useless to you, so that would make it a bit lighter.

The Swiss ZZ is worth about that here too but the owner didn't know what she had. I did tell her it was worth more than the machine and she still sold it for $50. I've accumulated a few of these, all with machines (in drawers or accessory boxes). Gave one to Frudemoo and still have four, two of them with a full set of cams. They don't take up much space.