Old 05-23-2015, 05:05 AM
Elisabrat

I apologize I have been out for a couple days. Migrane took me over and didn't let go til this morning. Not sure if its news meds or is it from just stress. We will find out sure enough tomorrow when I take another two. scared to death it is a sure way to put me down with no typing no reading no watching tv.. just laying there. Boring! ok on to the true fun things:

1) amazing mug rugs you have all been making and the treats? omg. I saw a jar of homemade Jam in there.. I love jam and make a ton myself during the summer months. Strawberries are coming in and I hear Cherries are superb out in CA the size of quarters. I am ready!

2) I apologize was going to get the sign ups up yesterday but will promise to get them up today I couldn't do it simply couldn't type yesterday. I will have them up by 5 I hope. I have to go to clinic in a few and then from there to nap time then when I wake up I will type them up so be looking for them and Please join again! I love seeing what your all up to and hearing about your month. The conversations are so sweet so chat away please! the theme since I am sincerely late is: Patriotic or Picnic depending on what your partner wants so either you will be making two to get a head start or you will be waiting to find out exactly which of those two items they want. that is your call but you do need to respect your partners wish on which one they would chose. if you want to add to your sign ups which one is your preference please do and ctyankee will do her best to make sure your partnered with someone who has similar preferences. if you don't mind either please let her know also. some will get a partner that is not perhaps your favorite choice but that's the gamble with this swap. every other month its your partners wishes not yours so keep this in mind when you sign up. if you cant handle it then please wait til next month when you can send what you chose based on the theme!