Old 05-24-2015, 10:57 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Thanks for the kind words on my pictures of some of our flowers. Roses are from the front door to the East side of the house, just outside dh and guest bedrooms. The Railroad tie bed and full tire of flowers are out in the garden area. Irises line the South Side of the driveway in smaller tires, but has gotten very grassy. So dh is going to move them over to the South side of tires and replant the root without the grass, or so he says. Two Tiger tails are close to the outside night light installed by the electric company. One is in a large tractor tire, with tiger lilies budded for bloom there.

Since its very wet here, I am 'gardening' inside in my QR...working with squares on point of Iris blooming fabric, part of the side border on the purple/green Garden Trellis Quilt; (planning a rose garden), and finishing Grandma's garden before August. Already finished the California Golden Poppies, and looking at another Garden Trellis Quilt of purple lilacs with green trellising borders.

All of Anne's and Carrie's lovely fabrics are encouraging me to think about my stash and what I have that would work in FWQ 1930. Making 'piles' by color, e.i., yellows, oranges, reds, blues, purples, greens and light tones, some batiks. But still uncertain if I will try to do the reproduction or not. We will see later when I decide.

Have a good one. Its going to continue to be wet here, I think.