View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 05:06 AM
Cybrarian

Originally Posted by GagaSmith View Post
Thanks for all the info. I saw the fabric requirements and have what is called for, she just doesn't say what fabric to use for the cornerstones or how many blocks to make.
Thank you Feathers-N-Fur for the details.
ive noticed that in some videos she says the number of blocks for the size quilt she's demoing, and if she does this she often gives the number of blocks or rows needed for other sizes. In others, like the Quatrofoil Quilt she gives the number of blocks in each row and the number of rows for the demo quilt. (Towards the end she says 4 in a row and 5 rows-so 20). This usually seems to happen with quilts that would most often work as a lap or any size bed quilt. FYI -for all MSQC fans: a nice feature on their website- go to the tutorials section and find the one you want. Below the picture is a written description with a "read more" link. Choose that and it will have the fabric requirements, a picture of the block featured and the precuts and yardage she used plus some alternative yardage choices. Adding this to my "definitely a pillow to try the block" list, then maybe one of my quilt lists.