Old 05-25-2015, 07:21 AM
Honchey

I wish Mother Nature would take a break from all this horrible weather..it's so devastating...

I am on my way to be very organized.. fabrics picked for blocks 1-5 and placed in the baggies with the pping patterns cut...I am so tempted to start sewing them together but I'm going to continue to pick & put in little baggies...this way when I do start, the battle of hunting & pecking for fabrics is done...
I'm visiting my sister in Delaware for a couple of days.. there are several places I like to visit when I'm there. Then when I return on Friday it will be time to start packing the car again for another visit to NC..DH's family will be in Myrtle Beach for a week and we promised to be there when they are...We're staying for 3 weeks. DH has to be back for a check up..
I'm having the kids for dunch today then they're going to Dog Beach at the shore...It's a beautiful gorgeous day today..DS will be putting the AC in the kitchen window so I better get off my tuffet and go clean it..The outside is done now to the inside...

Have a good day all and remember the Vets today...H.