Old 05-26-2015, 04:20 PM
Honchey

I've been very tempted to do a block...some of the solids I have are colors that I think might bleed so I soaked them for about an hour in water and nope not a drop of color came thru..I was very surprised...

Jan, it's so much fun when surprises happen..DH and I went looking at couple of different smaller SUV's then went to the Toyota dealership to check out the RAV 4 and while the salesman was getting a price DH was looking at the new Camry's and asked me to check it out with him..The last thing I told him when we left the house was " We're just looking, NOT buying"!!! Well, We're the owners of a new Camry!!! We were looking at the SUV's cause I wanted to be able to sit higher...The power seats are standard on the Camry and I was able to see over the steering wheel with the new car...so now I'll be driving my Little Corolla down to NC and I'll have a car to myself and won't feel so isolated..The only problem I see is the driving the car by myself with DH following me...I can just imagine all the pit stops I'm going to have to make.. I know I shouldn't be complaining..I'm just dreading the solo drive...H.