View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 11:22 AM
silliness

It is sad to see another shop go. However, shopping through the store, I can understand why customers might have found it frustrating shopping there as opposed to other shops. The descriptions for the FQ bundles and quilt kits were ambigous. There is no information about what is included. When I buy a quilt kit, I want to know how many yards of each fabric that I am getting, not a vague statement that I will get enough to finish a 44"X 60" quilt top. I want to know how many fat quarters are in a bundle and a picture of the fabrics included. I don't want to have to google it and to find out how many FQs are included and hope that what I am ordering is what other sellers are selling. II feel like an owner that cannot bother to put those basic pieces of information in doesn't care (which may or may not be a correct assumption).

Anyway, I did buy a couple of things, a FQ bundle and some moda solids. I am reluctant to spend much more until I know how the service is. If all is well, I might order some more.