Old 05-27-2015, 08:33 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Like the A fabric...as Jan says the B fabric appears not to have the contrast you want. Wow you had a fabric fun day.....Soundwave you are on a quilting roll....
After QB left still had time to get some lawn mowed. No key in the lawn mower...not surprising as I pull it and put the lanyard its attached to and hang it on the bulletin board...not there...don't think 4 yo took it...now on a search mission. So I went back to my Cityscape blocks. Had 3 sewn. (I've lost them...showed them to QB and don't know what I did with them...she was still laughing at me when she left.) Sewed an additional 7 while she worked on a cute HITBdoor mini kit. So started sewing more blocks and have 21 done....going to have to cut more pieces. I've been using scraps from the left overs from quilt friends...did buy a couple of brighter batik FQ's to help off set the many tans and browns in their scraps...haven't used them yet. Think I will sew a little longer...blocks are really easy to sew, but do have some one inch pieces in them....later