Old 05-28-2015, 05:35 AM
Sewnoma

Thanks for the welcome into the "club"!

I ended up with a busy evening and hardly home last night so I haven't even fired her up yet!! Argh! I have a TOY I haven't PLAYED WITH yet!

I figured out why the case is in such suspiciously good condition though. In that picture I posted you can see what looks like an off-white towel in the background. I was cleaning up last night and I found that, all wadded up, in the bottom of the box it was shipped in. At first I thought the seller had just used an old towel to help pad the box, but then I realized it's been sewn....it's a handmade slip-cover for the case! No wonder that case looks like new!

Now I REALLY have to take good care of this machine. It was obviously the original owner's baby. I have a legacy to live up to!

Oh, but I am DYING to get some time with her! She's sitting on my dining room table and (maybe it's just my imagination) but every time I walk by I can hear her whispering to me that it's time to come play; she's been lonely for a long time and wants to do something creative!

Maybe tonight... I'll have to take some beauty shots of her too.