Old 01-12-2010, 07:51 PM
OdessaQuilts

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
You were asking about suggested changes to the form you sent. I personally love it, but a column for "notes" might be helpful.
It's an Excel spreadsheet, can't you just modify it to your needs? We won't send it back.
I do not work with Excel, which likely explains why I had no idea how to "mail merge" the addresses onto labels, so I wouldn't even make an attempt to mess with someone else's chart. I am working with what I have, but thought it might be helpful to someone else (besides me) to have it already set up this way.

I look at it this way: we're all in a different place with a variety of skills. I'm pretty adept at MS Word, Powerpoint, and Publisher, but not Excel. Someone else may have that skill, but I don't. But I'm probably a more skilled sewer or quilter than someone else, too. My goal in this suggestion was to make it easier for someone to use the chart without having to turn cartwheels. Isn't that what we're all here to do? Not trying to chew off a head here, but just explain. Sorry if I'm sounding witchy today.