View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 04:12 PM
meanmom

Default June Weight Loss 2015

June Weight Loss Challenge 2015

June 2015 Weight Loss Adventure with Prize!!
On June 1st, weigh yourself and write it down. DO NOT send it to me. On June 30 th, weigh yourself again and PM me your loss. This is weight lost not percentage lost. I will announce the winner on July 3rd.

The prize is a themed FQ from each member. Once a winner is declared, I will contact the winner and FQ's will be mailed by the 6th.

Private message (PM) me for the mailing address. All FQ's should be mailed by the 15th of the month. You need to check in on the thread at least once a week to be eligible for the winning "skinny quarters aka FQ's" and to be declared the "biggest loser" for the month.

You cannot win 2 months in a row.

Chit Chat is allowed, as wells as WAYWO (what are you working on). Please stay positive and uplifting as possible to keeps us all on track. Share tips, recipes, encouraging words and {{{HUGS}}}
June is good weather to be outside to exercise. . So I thought a good FQ theme for June would blenders so we are ready for swimsuits. So I think it is the month we should try to renew our commitment to weight loss and our health We need to get ready for swimsuit season. We are all so used to doing for others.Remember sometimes it is ok to put yourself first. So lets see how we can play with some your choice of FQ's. Please send quality fabric that you would want to receive in return. As always if you don't have the theme, send what you have. If you don't have a FQ, then send a linear 1/4 yard. If you have signed up to be in the running for the prize, please send your FQ to the hostess by the 15th of the month. As the winner has worked hard for her prize.

Eat healthy, exercise, make wise choices and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!

Sign up deadline to be a part of the PRIZE adventure June 4th at 9 pm cst. You are encourage to contribute to the thread even if you are not in for the prize.

To let me know you are participating post on the thread and then send a PM for the mailing address. Our FQ theme for June is blenders.