Thread: Do you hide
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 05:08 AM
Sewnoma

My DH & I go to the grocery store together almost every time, unless he happens to be out and about and picks up a few things. Otherwise we have to have lists and things get forgotten. Between the two of us we usually remember everything we need.

He WOULD notice if I had new clothes, mostly because I HATE clothes shopping and tend to wear things until they're rags. Buying new clothes is something I do rarely, and I do it in bulk. I find pants that fit well and buy five identical pairs and then when I get home I toss the five pair I bought last time that are now all tattery. Ditto for shirts, socks...everything. So when *I* go clothes shopping, I'm often replacing a significant percentage of my small wardrobe and I bring in the motherlode and then there's a matching motherlode being hauled back out. That's enough activity that he'll notice! (Plus I'm usually grousing about how much things cost... LOL)

That reminds me, sigh. I'm running out of tee shirts. Time to go find one that fits and buy twenty of them!