View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 01:39 PM
Rosyhf

Default Einkorn a wonderful Organic flour

Hi all .....anyways, you know I am always looking for healthy things to make that taste good. I was scouring the web for a recipe to make healthy bread. I already know a good one but I search anyway. Well, I found this website where she talks about making bread with this delicious "Einkorn"

This happens to be a very ancient wheat, about 12,000 years old. It is not harvested anymore because it doesn't give enough to make a good profit. It is not hybridized it is pure and natural and organic. It is farmed in Italy. Jovial is the only big company that sells it. I have ordered a 10 pound bag of it and box of the wheat berries to try. It has wonderful things in it.

Go search read about it. I love to find stuff like this. I don't want to give up my bread but this I can have. In the meantime I have bought a loaf of Fitness bread and figured out how to make it already but with this organic flour, it will will be some wonderful bread as I will be adding all my nuts and bolts to it lol. I will post when all is here and ready.

The best part, no shipping if you spend 25.00. Make sure to join first and they will send you a 10% discount coupon.