Old 05-31-2015, 07:49 AM
Elisabrat

now Klaws that is one fun swap you have going. I hope a few of you jump on over.. make your mug rug first lol then slam away on the pin cushion swap with Klaws!

I wanted to let everyone know that the replys here on which type of swap this month is are all 100 percent correct. to hopefully clarify this month is your partners choice what they want. If they were good enough to let ctyankee know up front she will try to pair you with a partner who likes and wants what your making. and will make you the same if you wrote her and told her you don't care you will go with anyone who is also don't care will make anything they want or with someone who is specifically one or the other because well you don't care! lol. if they want picnic you make a picnic one or if they want patriotic colors you go that route. tada! still confused? write me and I will be as clear as I can with you. I hope that helps. note: we try to match you accordingly but not always is possible. Please understand if we get an odd number of wishes well you will probably get someone from another choice. I am sorry for this but magic is what magic is and we don't seem to do magic well. darn it!