Old 05-31-2015, 11:47 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Ooops it posted already! I have made copies for each lady going tomorrow with me. In case you want to keep the booklet passport in its whole condition, you can mail in the copies of the passport and keep the book 'whole'.Yes, the book is $5.00. Map of the different regions is on their official page, well as the name of each shop, location, telephone numbers and hours in which it is open. I have transferred the division lines to an Iowa Map...two of them in fact. One is larger print and easier to read. Fons and Porter of Winterset is not part of it....and other shops there are not on it as well....for whatever the reason.

Also you can 'like' them on face book and get emails direct from the AIQSH people.

JanRN, I have printed off all the block 'models' , the paper piecing and the templates and put them into a note book in protective plastic pockets, one block at a time. With 99 total, I did 33 of each at a sitting, spreading out the job over 3 different days.. . and keep my sanity that way. Yes, I had Honchey email me a list of the 'worst' books, which is less than 16 out of 99...easy to substitute. On the model blocks I highlighted how each was sewn together....will be doing most with pp I think....but I use the templates to cut each piece to 'fit' into the paper piecing piece, wo no wasted fabric. It does take a little more time, but makes it easier in the end.