Old 06-01-2015, 06:14 AM
Sewnoma

Originally Posted by Mrs. SewNSew View Post
Ha! You are so sweet. I can feel just how tickled pink you are with her! Now since we've talked before I have to ask..will you keep her in a striped face plate?
For now...yes. But if I find a scroll plate for a decent price, I think I might have to swap it out! I'll keep the original, of course. I'm definitely going to swap the control pedal for a more standard clamshell type, even though this pedal is in good shape. I don't know if I'm just using them wrong but I hate using the vintage pedals that just have the one button. I sew barefoot and that one button always ends up giving me a sore spot on the bottom of my big toe. I keep the original pedals safe in case I ever decide to let go of a machine, but I prefer to use a more modern style.

I guess the scroll face plates have different styles, though? I haven't really looked at them much yet but I stumbled on one on eBay or Etsy and it said it was the "early" scroll style that didn't fit on later models. Interesting! It's not really a priority, though. The stripes aren't ugly by any means.