View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 04:35 AM
Elisabrat

You guys are awesome. I hope to see more of your other projects. dfelker what happened to you? not talking? I think sharing all your projects inspires others to say hey I was thinking of trying something like that.. and they jump into it which is what this whole board is all about. SHARING what your up to.. getting ideas off of others, hopefully responding to the questions asked (like how to wash wedding dresses) and heck we all learn something! There is always something we don't know. I sure know I have a bucket full of questions like how to machine applique. tried hand applique but didn't get it truly and think I need a visual from someone. I just am not getting it. I have not honestly sewn anything that isn't a quilt in a long time. I see your things and think darn I wish I could do that. I know I can. I can sew a quilt so surely I can sew something else too Fabric is my one and true love. ok love my cats love my partner but fabric? it calls to me all the time like something out of one of those old fashioned movies.. a siren saying come to me.. come to me.. and I come. lol. I think doing something with it is a whole different issue. I bought it for a .. baby quilt. but now.. what quilt? What is your crafting addiction?