Old 06-04-2015, 03:03 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Just waking up from a nap...I was bushed..we served over 200 people for a funeral lunch today. I usually man the dishwasher..we do use disposable plates, but there are cups, glasses, silverware, and serving dishes. We "kissed the cook" having only a few sandwiches and desserts left..salads gone and I enjoyed the last glass of milk. Typically we make open face sandwiches (12 dozen buns) and salads and desserts donated..my lettuce salad had large head of romaine, some fresh kale and radishes from the garden, a couple of shredded carrots topped with a Roma tomato. Salad dressing was on the side. Now feeling refreshed from well deserved nap.

I stopped at LQS for my Iowa fabric I had on hold...I wasn't going to buy any then decided I really should make at least one of my patterns from the fabric...I may do that tonight and have Naomi drop it off at the shop when she goes in tomorrow with kids..

It sounds like you are so enthusiastic about the upcoming quilt along...I should get the FWS and PC organized to sew along with you. I think it will wait for a while...

Sew glad to hear all the comments to your dilemma, Jan. Many don't realize this is our hobby and we do it for relaxation..Later friends.