Old 01-13-2010, 06:40 AM
kluedesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
E12 was a bear!! I don't know if I'm redoing...but it makes me dread blocks that look hard from the get go.

KLue, i was going to start working on a tutorial for some of the curved blocks. Which ones are first, any idea? Also, any suggestions on making the tute...should I put it into a word document, then it can be downloaded? I have never made one before and want to do it as easy and transferrable as possible...I will need to be able to spend lots of time editing as it will be my first one.
i prefer either Word or PDF (some MAC people can't open word) for tutes that way people can download them and keep them.

i'm certainly not the best person at making tutes, i find explaining sewing processes in word a bit murky so i just use a lot of pics.

i've been thinking about have DH film some of the tutes for this very reason.

as far as curves coming up.....

we have F9, depending on how people want to attack that block, it could be made many ways - thats in February 22, 2010.

then we have H11, not sure if its a curve or a Y or some kind of hybrid, thats March 1, 2010.

and we have I4, which is kind of like F9, it can be attacked a few ways. thats in the same week as H11 - March 1, 2010.