Old 06-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Robinlee

Hi everyone, just go home from Alaska last night. still somewhat exhausted, but a good exhaustion. My DGD's are here and excited about what we are going to do. We stopped in one of my favorite quilt shops in Montana - The Enchanted Room in Glendive. Cute shop in an old house. My DGD's also enjoyed...they had their first experience with purchasing their own fabric. Kassie is trying to be patience with grandma, but I will have to give in soon to go to the "Henhouse".
This is a day, I need to get laundry down from trip and things picked up some.....hubby has been home for 3 days, and you can only I imagine what needs done. A man that can't seem to find the dishwasher to put his dishes in, instead of piling in sink.....ugh!!

Anyway......we are home and will start working on my next mugrug asap. I bought QUITE a bit of fabric on my trip and need to get in washer before it lands in the "Henhouse" and I got about 5-6 more patterns of which 2 are booklet's. Now I have a couple more projects to get started and I can't wait for that either. What's another UFO?????

Well, I should scat, thought I would check in........and sewbizgirl, it will be worth the wait.

Robinlee

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
My swap is all ready to go! My partner says she is a deadline mailer... sigh. Might just send mine ahead of hers. I know she is trustworthy and has swapped in this swap many times before.