View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Ps 150

Default Pretty Dresses For A Pretty Princess

Ok, confession time. I didn't start out as a quilter. I started out as a garment seamstress 9 years ago this week when a lady from church gave me a sewing lesson. Then I learned from trial and error. Then six years ago that same lady gave me a quilting lesson and I learned from trial and error, there, too. Anywho, while I was in Florida in March visiting family, my sweet niece, Astor, asked me to make her some pretty dresses. She loves to wear those Disney Princess costumes, but they're so cheaply made that they can't stand up to this nearly three year old tomboy. Oh yes, she's very much a princess, but also a tomboy with four older brothers, lol. She told me her favorite color is currently pink (but her mommy's is purple), so I made a bunch of pretty dresses for her. Her birthday is coming up in less than a month, so this is part of her birthday gift from DH and I.
Attached Thumbnails pretty-dress-1.jpg   pretty-dress-2.jpg   pretty-dress-3.jpg   pretty-dress-4.jpg   pretty-dress-5.jpg  

pretty-dress-6.jpg   pretty-dress-7.jpg   pretty-dress-8.jpg   pretty-dress-9.jpg   pretty-dress-10.jpg