View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 11:40 AM
Janice McC

The Gallery is up! I've posted most of the pix I found. There were one or two where people didn't seem sure the fabric they posted was the one they'd use so I left those off. You will find the gallery here: boomerangswaps.weebly.com. If you discover any mistakes or omissions, please let me know by email. Mistakes I'll try to fix right away, omissions may take a bit longer.

I see that several people have already begun preparing and shipping their F8s. Please make sure you've included your fabric REQUESTS in with each individual F8s and that each baggie is marked with your name. Unless you are directing a particular fabric to a specific individual, please don't label them with each member's name. It slowwwwsss me down when I start my sort. Don't forget to send your F8s to me under tracking and send me that tracking number when you get it. (I like to be aware your package is coming so if it doesn't turn up, I can go looking for it. This happened a couple rounds ago, the package was mis-delivered.) Your return postage should also be included in the package. It's easier for me if you send either $6.10 in cash or a pre-paid USPS priority envelope. (They are available at USPS.com in batches of 3 I believe.) If you use stamps, please send them in a small envelope and use large denomination stamps if possible, PLEASE not 13 first class stamps - they hate that at my post office!

That's about all I can think of now! Thanks for your attention!