Old 06-07-2015, 06:19 AM
Honchey

Well, the wireless router is finally working..the way it was set up didn't give me much room to connect the Ethernet and I was typing my last post bent over on my knees..The service provider is closed on weekends and a tier 2 tech by phone had to figure out what was wrong.They changed my password in the office when I called to re engage the service but didn't change it as far as the connection.. Weird!!!

Jeanie, never got to visit that part of the west coast when visiting my sister..wish I had...

Bev, I love to shop estate/ yard sales..I got a corelle server and a ladle for $2 yesterday ! Great buy on the cabinets!

I bought coffee creamer for my coffee at the hotel and when I packed it didn't realize the top wasn't totally secured and I got drips and drabs on the fabric I was going thru in the hotel and now it's all Hazelnut flavored and I have to rewash it...yuk! I had plans of cutting some of it for the new ride..guess that's going to have to wait a day or two.

QNS, I looked thru the notions on MSQC and couldn't find the square up ruler...doesn't she usually sell the stuff she demos on the show? Let me know if you can find it..
Have a good day all..H.