Old 06-07-2015, 01:27 PM
4dogs

Re. the comment on her husband making the purchase, my DH and I always consult on big purchases. It saves us both from making costly impulse purchases which may not be wise. Also a good excuse to use on pushy sales people. LOL Besides he's my best friend, is smart and has good advise and also is always excited for me to get something I love. We make a good team.[/QUOTE]

This sounds just like my hubby and me...............always talk over everything............and he is my best pal of almost 50 years.............. he is great is supporting me and my "collection" of Iron Ladies.........blush, I counted them all this morning and I now own "13" sewing machines....12 are old ladies, plus my Bernina (5 year old) and all but 2 of them work just fine.......they sew such great seams........I save the Bernina for the fancy things, and try to rotate among all the other ones for sewing almost every day...I am a quilter, of course, so have to keep them all running and they all need their exercise.............