View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 08:01 AM
Bluelady

Originally Posted by Bluelady View Post
here is my fabric. coming in fat quarters. one of the fat quarters is 3 inches longer and one inch less wide..
I love the soft blues of this fabric
Opps. LOL. I forgot, I am one of the seven we are mailing too! I will keep the odd fat quarter for myself. I have very limited supply of this fabric, so if you have any left over please send it back. I got this fabric when I won the monthly drawing at GeeGees Qulit shop in Yelm. Every month they give out a 7 inch square (TINY!!) and we make a 12 inch block using that fabric. Every one who makes a block goes into the drawing. I won that month, but only got 6 blocks. Not enough for a decent lap quilt. So I bought two yards (I think that was about all that was left) of the focus fabric. And have done nothing with it for two (or three or four?) years.
So now I am counting on you guys to help me complete this UFO. This is a good group of veteran boomerangers and i know you all do wonderful work!
I will post pictures later of the blocks I already have so you can see how creative one can get with a 7 inch square of fabric. I am so glad we get to work with larger pieces.