View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 10:06 AM
tammyg

Default Look what my girls did for my B-Day

My oldest daughter put all this together....when I got this, I was so surprised and so very proud...I love the Americana look.....rail fence and stars are two of my favorites and the fork art look...all these girls know this...but only one of them dose quilts sometimes....my oldest one (Kristi) did the star patch..all by hand..first one she has ever sewed..her and JC(my youngest one) grew up with me always having a quilt in the making and material all over the house...JC did the patch with blue work truck and yellow back ground...love that patch together look...Tonya (came into our lives a few years ago and felt like family from the start) did the Americana patches and helped Kristi put this piece together...and then there is Rosie (friends with Kristi since H/S who doesn't sew but knows how much this would mean to me) did the patch in the upper right corner..And one more...Keeycee....(a very good friend and hairdresser) picked out the sashings to put it all together....I think my girls did a wonderful job....Had to share this with y'all.......
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg