View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 04:31 AM
Elisabrat

I ended up cutting out a regular water glass ? and making a blue drink (blue Hawaiian?) and put a straw and an appliqued flower on the one side and three pale purple ice cubes as it will in it I think it will work I am 80 percent done with the applique part and then will square up the fabric and frame it with this tropical fabric I just happened to find on my fabric shelve. phew. not buying anything yet! the next block will be a shorter old fashioned glass (again no stem) and thinking a rainbow colored drink no idea what that is called but is pretty from the pictures I found lol. will pst my picture asap for you.

my crafting went everwhere but now its limited. glitter on everything of course, watercolor painting though that has gone by the wayside this past year, wanted very much to learn to crochet but gave it up. no one to teach me and honestly not a great learner otherwise. can make a scarf lol. wanted to make a blanket! so sewing it is for now. and Christmas cards those I like to make too. one year found vintage Christmas tags? and put them on marble swirled paper I had made with some glitter and they came out rather pretty. I cook jam also. love the smell of it cooking this year don't think so.. too tired. oh I love to dehydrate things. jerky, berries, banana chips and apple chips. the house smells so good for a few hours and the treats are loved by everyone.