View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:43 AM
craftiladi

I too suffer from S.A.D.D. and thats my main concern about moving downstairs and probably why I haven't. I keep trying to convince myself I can over come that for more rm but not so sure and darn thats ALOT of work moving/reorganizing everything to find out I just can't work down there in a windowless world and my Honey wouldn't be happy if I got all moved then changed my mind....hmmm think I am answering my own problem here...see i just needed all of you to chat it out with...thanks so much for letting me go on & on.
dee
p.s. I have my machine in front of front windows, I can see the birds at the feeder, cars driving by, neighbors wave if they see me seating at the machine....ya i would miss all that...besides for some reason my cats won't go downstairs....gosh that should have been my first clue...lol
This pic is a old one, just wanted to show my front window, I traded places w/ the fabric stash-moved the sewing table in front of the window[under the yellow table cloth are rubbermaid drawers just for solid fabrics]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-67792.jpe