View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 09:16 AM
purplefiend

Originally Posted by ctrysass2012 View Post
Thanks Caroline. Purchased my phone in Dec. & must have gotten a lemon. It is supposed to email, text etc. but when I follow the tutes to set things up there are things missing on the phone. Have the cord to transfer pic from phone to comp. & it goes to mass storage. Maybe I will go back to the shop with my tablet & take more pics.

Thanks Susanna. That model number is from 1927 but apparently a lot of them were made. It also does not have many decals. The White seems to have all the decals & embellishments & they seem to be in great condition. Don't know if it runs but it is so pretty I may just have to buy it. Both machines had a box with a few attachments. Hopefully, they are still there when I go back. Tourist season is just starting so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Is it difficult to find the bobbin case/covers for machines?
Make sure the White Rotary has the bobbin case, they are very hard to find. I have a 1917 White Rotary treadle, its a wonderful machine. The hand wheel turns away from the sewist, it uses a modern 15x1 needle that most new machines use.
Sharon in Texas