View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 04:02 AM
weezie

I've bought lots of things from them, including 2 machines. Before I bought the machines, I checked with my local dealer first re: $$$ and he could not come even close to the price that Sewing Machines Plus quoted. I've given my local guy lots and lots of business over the years so do not feel an iota of guilt when I can save money by buying from an on-line dealer.

I've been very satisfied with dealing with Sewing Machines Plus. I just ordered and received 2 small items; one of them was out-of-stock and a lady from SMP called me and said it was on back order, so I should not worry if I didn't get it for a while. They sent the one item immediately and the back-ordered item about a week later. Very good service. Another time I did not get all the 'free items' promised me with the purchase of a machine; I called their toll-free number and the items were shipped right away.

On the other hand, the machines I bought from them were very basic; for a complex system, I would much prefer to buy locally. You cannot buy really expensive stuff on-line from SMP; those machines, etc., are bought in-store only.

Last edited by weezie; 06-12-2015 at 04:07 AM.