Old 06-12-2015, 06:40 AM
ThayerRags

When it rains, it pours....

After picking up a three machines on my “Want List” in the past 30 days, a couple of them kind of expensive, wouldn’t you know it, I have now found another. Financially, I could have made good use of one of those “dry spells” that I always seem to get from time to time when I can’t find any machines at all for months.

I’ve been looking for a Singer Industrial Walking Foot machine that is a type that originally came out as a treadle-operated machine. I don’t really have a NEED for one, but I would like to have one to play with. There are two or three different models that could fit the bill. Well, yesterday, I went and looked at one that has been living within a few miles of me for several years, and would fit the bill perfectly. It’s in an old power stand, but I want to put it in an industrial treadle stand (foot-power).

I don’t know the price yet. The owner told me to tell him what it’s worth. (I always get a kick out of folks wanting a Buyer to do an appraisal for them. It seems to me like that would be counter-productive.)

CD in Oklahoma
Attached Thumbnails 0611151537a-2.jpg