Old 06-12-2015, 09:28 AM
janRN

Anne, we had one of those old claw foot tubs growing up. It was very long and deep and held the water hot for a long time. There are some beautiful new ones out there but there's nothing like the cast iron originals. I'm just not a tub person. Everyone keeps trying to talk us into keeping a tub for "resale value"--Ha! I'll probably die here and my son can worry about resale value.

OK I'm also a Weather Channel junkie. Did you know there's an App for your phone? I have that one and 2 local weather apps on my phone; check those like most people check for messages. We also dodged a bullet last night--tornadoes about 5 miles north and another one about 30 miles east. Same predicted for this evening. Hope everyone is safe. Have a great trip!

I had some scraps out and made Block 1 and Block 68 from FWS1930s. Nothing difficult about those two. Jeanie will be happy, the majority of the blocks don't look like they need paper pieced. Didn't buy any fabric for this ride, will use scraps. Only thing I bought was some WOW crackle to use as a consistent background. Anxious to get on this ride, blocks look like fun. Started virtual baking for the RV.