View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 08:14 AM
southernmema

Originally Posted by dunster View Post
I agree with PaperPrincess. It depends on the shop. I purchased some fabric from an eBay store and when it arrived it looked like a pale comparison of what that fabric should be. (I had purchased a bit of the fabric elsewhere and was trying to find more, so I had something to compare it to.) I contacted the eBay store and instead of allowing me to return the fabric they refunded my money. I bought tons more from that store, because I knew I could count on their customer service. Usually, though, I go on the theory that I will have to accept whatever fabric I receive, and that's the penalty for buying online. The bonus is that there is a huge selection, better prices, and you can shop from your home, putting things in the cart one day and making the final decision a week later (provided your selection is still available).
I had similar experience, but instead of the fabric being inferior, I actually had chosen the wrong color. I called them an explained and they sent the correct color, no additional charge, AND I did not have to return the wrong fabric. The CSR said to use it if I could, or gift it. I was blown away. Needless to say, I too ordered from them again and again.