View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 07:30 PM
crafty-kid

Cool Crafting "Lock In"

On Tuesday June 16th. I invite you do lock yourself in your space to craft with me and about 10 others from my smaller town in Minnesota. My girlfriend and I talked about getting together to craft, but sometimes it's more work to be mobile, so we came up with a 'lock in' our own space and then meet up for lunch at a park for a picnic lunch. This all happens this Tuesday from 8:30am and meet for lunch in Osceola, WI park at noon and then back to the crafting rooms until 4:30pm. If you live near us...come and join us, if not you can still join in on the event....it's time for you to craft and NOT to do laundry, cooking, dishes, cleaning, mowing, weeding, taking care of children, talking on the phone, surfing the internet, checking facebook, or reading unless it's part of your craft you are working on, sometimes I need to read and reread some patterns more than once!

This time is for your UFO's and such...or getting organized in your crafting space...cleaning your room would be an okay thing too.

Let me know if you are joining us...I'd love to let them know how many others and where you are from.