View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 10:25 AM
pw6

Accuquilt has a large die cutter "studio die cutter" on sale now with $200.00 off. I have one and I love it, you can cut 10 layers at a time and fold over at the ends and cut strips as long as 110".. I have the 1' 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4 1/2", and the 6 1/2" strip dies.. I did not buy the 5 1/2" because it only cut 2 strips wide and I know the die is wide enough to cut 3 strips wide so until they modify it I will not pay that kind of money for just 2 strips wide.. now the 6 1/12" strip die is only 2 strips wide but that is understandable.. they also have many other dies for everything you can think of. I do not like the GO die cutter because it is to small to cut large pieces and strips and the plastic overlay is not the same as the Studio die cutter overlay is .. I have never had to buy extra overlay ( goes over the fabric to hold it in place and keep the die cutter blade from cutting the roller) since I bought the die cutter 9 years ago, every one is still working great no matter how many times I have used it to cut fabric.. go to "AccuQuilt.com" and take a look.. you will love it..