Old 06-16-2015, 08:29 AM
PghPat

Default Singer Quantum XL-100 Needle Threader problem

I recently acquired this machine - I know - it is almost 21 years old but it sews great. To start with the threader worked but not smoothly like my Janomes do. Then it just stopped working all together. I went online and order a new one - order the right part number for this machine. Well, it doesn't work. What could I be doing? I've tried many new needles including Singer needles but nother helps. I can not thread it manually - will have to buy a little needle threader to do it without the automatic threader. Any suggestions?

BTW, since I've got the attention of some owners of this machine - LOL - I would love to see anything you may have embroidered with the embroidery module that was bought with the machine. The receipts were included when I got it - 2,999 for the machine and over 2,000 for the embroidery module, some sort of scanner and different extras. That price and the manual is the absolute worst manual I have ever seen with a sewing machine. I've had 300 machines with better manuals. I'd love any kind of help I could get with it and would appreciate any in put.

Thanks for even looking at my post! I appreciate it. Pat