Old 06-17-2015, 07:00 AM
Elisabrat

Hi Kiffie!!! hope your breathing a little easier somehow someway. Your in my thoughts all the time.

Jaba, was wonderering what you did with the pool table. first thought was you built a new top for it but this is a really nice switch up of the room. Your fabric store lol is gorgeous and always something that is so enjoyable to look at. the entire collection of fabrics is a swoon factor to enjoy.

My sewing room is more three bookshelves that Jaba's husband built for me. I put everything that is a yard piece on the two shelves and the top row is all fat quarters or smaller pieces for quilting. I love it. I get to shop my store too though smaller than most. It still feels like a mini quilt store to me but unlike the organized people here, um, I have to put things away again and I sorta just put them on the top of a bin and wait til its stacks up. then every six months or so I put things away again. What the heck? if I just put things away one at a time after I used them it would stay organized but I am so busy doing something else that I just... put them over there for now. lol. I will never be as good as some of you for sure.