Old 06-17-2015, 06:38 PM
Nan62

Originally Posted by klaws
I would like everyone's honest opinion. Do you like the partner swap or the secret swap? I will be posting signups again next week and will need to know what you prefer. Thanks!

Klaws. Since I've been a member 2 months , I' m privileged to have had both. I love the secret swap if I get a note so I can thank them but not sure if most people do that. I had my sweet dear friend Suzi0879 refer me to this wonderful site and she just happened to have been my first secret swap. Lol. Took me a month AND both my sisters telling me she was my secret swap partner. I've known Suzi for a long time as she's my sister friend and have always adored her more than words can say. So to get her pc/nc was not only an honor but a blessing . Love you my friend . This month I loved knowing and communicating with my partners and making something special for them. So Klaws. It doesn't matter to me. Anxious to hear others opinions .

BTW Jaba I love your sewing room. I have loved seeing everyone's gifts. Thanks for posting