View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 05:16 PM
quiltingcandy

For us - it is either cooked out on the bar-b-que or in the pressure cooker. I will cook us 4 lbs of chicken and then use it for everything from chicken stew, chicken salad and just chicken to munch on. I am wanting to do a pot roast but my DH is trying to avoid red meat and a roast is just too much left over for me alone to eat.

Unfortunately I am not fond of fruit salads - I like fruit, but I do not like the flavors blended. So I will cut up fruit and let people put them together as they like them. Now pasta salad is another story - love it with a mayo or Italian dressing. I was just given some zucchini and plan to put some of it into a pasta salad. My favorite way to eat zucchini is breaded and fried - luckily my husband does not.

The best food ever for the summer months - corn on the cob and watermelon. (I like my watermelon at room temperature, otherwise it hurts my teeth if it is too cold.) Add a BBQ hamburger and I am in heaven!!! Maybe some baked beans and potato salad too. I have to quit thinking about this - I am getting very hungry.