Thread: Ta-done !!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 10:36 AM
coopah

Thanks for the compliments! You folks are just the best to make a body feel good. It's rare that I finish anything. So, for me, these were a big deal.
Doggramma, you'd be welcome to sit on the porch anytime. There are two rocking chairs out there, but at 98 degrees with 47% humidity, we're stayin' inside!!
Joyce888-the center squares are all the same size from precuts. :-)
FabStripper-Go to Advanced Search at the top of the QB page and type in #8 Mystery Quilt Train Ride-it's Scrap-aliciious (just love saying that title). It will take you to the thread for this quilt. The clues are scattered throughout the posts. Sometimes a helpful person will list the posts by # of the clues (usually near the end of the posts), but I don't know if it was done for that mystery. Paintmejudy created this mystery and has done quite a few others. Just type in Mystery Train and look for her name...they are all just so nifty and it's fun to be part of the group doing them.

Thanks again, everyone! I am starting a journal and thought if each finished quilt had a backdrop of where it was made, it might be more interesting. Keep your eyes open for one draped on the Mini Cooper! Yes, we are blessed!