Old 06-21-2015, 08:51 AM
Patchesnposies

Thank you, Anna, for posting pictures for me! I absolutely LOVE everything Anna made for me. Especially the velvet strawberry with the seed beads that look just like the real thing on it. The top is a very Victorian filigree and I adore it. I am trying to figure out how I can use it for a brooch! A wonderful job all around. Thank you SO much! I love and appreciate everything.

I spent all day in the car yesterday driving to Texas to get my husband's Father's Day present, An Olde English Mastiff puppy we have named, Tuppence. Here she is!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]523022[/ATTACH]
With Annie

[ATTACH=CONFIG]523023[/ATTACH]

Checking out her new accommodations.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]523024[/ATTACH]

With Mike, Ellie and Gabe (And a jealous Trinity & Reba)

Please excuse the Mr's hairy tummy.....I don't know how to resize the picture!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]523025[/ATTACH]

Being introduced to Annie, Caleb and Norm
(Who are laughing because Tuppy has stolen Peanut's very precious kong!)
(That is a very sad Peanut in the background!)

Thanks for letting me share the photos of our happiness. It does tie in to the thread as I am going to take off July from the swap to spend working with Miss Tuppence. She was a "rescue" that had been tied up in a yard with little shelter and lots of neglect. I'll be back in August. It is just that the first few days and weeks are so critical when you are working with a dog her age.

She has never been around chickens, goats, cats or children for that matter. She has done wonderfully as we have slowly introduced them. OEM's are the perfect family dog and she exhibits all of the wonderful attributes they possess. She is as smart as a whip and already has the Sit/Stay command down. She responds quickly to a firm NO and I am sure she will seamlessly slip into her role in our family. But, I am giving myself July to work with her.....I will miss all of the fun! See you all again soon!

Thanks again to my TWO partners this month! Big Hugs to Suzy0879 and FabQuilter you are both awesome!

Deb
Attached Thumbnails 100_9157.jpg   100_9141.jpg   100_9135.jpg   100_9126.jpg