Old 06-21-2015, 07:30 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

I'm back...... we had a great week in Ohio, but all the rain that Jan got had already gone through and everything was soggy. We had lunches underneath big tents and even on a hill one sank into the soft ground when one sat on a sturdy folding chair... the food was fantastic, the fellowship wonderful, all in all a good trip. We drove 13 hours straight and got home at midnight. Today celebrated Father's day with MrOK's cousins as we have for the last 45+ years. It was started years ago by his Grandfather. Six of the eight cousins were there and some of their families. Biggest problem is the next generation is spread out from Ca to NC to Massachusetts to Wisconsin to Kansas and points in between.

We met our little Maeve this morning...Looks like her dad but I see mom's family traits in her as well. They will be out tomorrow morning. Older Grands have 4-H exhibits to be judged tomorrow so younger ones will be here, too. Not going to get much done other than family and fair...but that's okay.

So nice to see your quilting progress, Nina.

How refreshing to see a group of kids with goals and a purpose driven life. I experienced it this week, too, Jan, as I watched the youth group interact.

Love to hear the new FW chatter..

Maybe another week before you hear from me...I'll let you know how the basket sells...