View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 07:47 AM
Rosyhf

I didn't de-skin or de-seed the tomatoes. I figured, all of it has some nutritional value. The blender did a good job of puree so everything came out smooth and I am telling you, it was delish. Then I made spaghetti pie last night. Here is how I do it. I take whatever was left of the linguine and put it in a large teflon pan, added just a bit of olive oil and let that toast up a bit, then I sprinkled a mix of, romano, Pamisian, and assiago cheese all over it and then added lots of meat sauce, covered and let it heat up real good. It comes out like a pie. It's all gone and blood sugar went way up as I ate too much lol...

Here is how I do the waffles. 3 cups of flour, 3 teas. BP, some olive oil, 4 eggs and enough milk to the consistency you like, then add as many blueberries as you want. Normally we eat our waffles with cheese no syrup as we consider waffles a salt. I bag and refrigerate the rest and when you need one just put in toaster oven. We like them for snacks as well so some times I make a double patch. I butter the waffle iron and just pass the stick over the waffles as they come out.

Last edited by Rosyhf; 06-22-2015 at 07:49 AM.